A tag started by a blogger/writer called Sarah Brentyn, asking us to revisit our first ever blog posts! ❤
Here we come to the rules:
- No cheating. (It must be your first post. Not your second post, not one you love…first post only.)
- Link back to the person who tagged you (thank them if you feel like it or, if not, curse them with a plague of ladybugs).
- Cut and paste your old post into a new post or reblog your own bad self. (Either way is fine but NO editing.)
- Put the hashtag #MyFirstPostRevisited in your title.
ten two twelvefive (5) other bloggers to take up this challenge.
- Notify your tags in the comment section of their blog (don’t just hope they notice a pingback somewhere in their spam).
- Feel free to cut and paste the badge to use in your post.
- Include “the rules” in your post.
I was tagged by Joleene Naylor and I won’t tag you unless you want to continue the game – just copy/paste the above on your blog and keep going.
All posts for the month September, 2009
With the years I’ve become quite fond of my first name (in my childhood I wanted to be called Isabella or Elisabetta, princesses’ names), so I’ll stick to it because it means…
I’ll leave you with this short poem I wrote in a recent writers workshop (Women On Tour Andalusia 31 August 2009):
it means barbarian woman
it is the number 5
it is a mountain lake
it is daydreaming and drawing
it is the memory of Sara
the first true friend
my name is Barbara
it means stranger
in a strange land.
And that’s why I consider my blog started on October 1st and that’s the blogoversary date! 😉 But then, you wanted it, you got it…
Have a great Sunday! 🙂