Mighty Joleene Naylor gave me the Sisterhood of the World’s Blogger Award! She’s the most awesome indie author I’ve ever met and she’s still blogging after all these years and her Amaranthine series is one of my favorites, so go check her if you don’t know her already!
- Thank the giver and link their blog to your post.
- Answer the 10 questions given to you.
- Pass the award on to 7 other bloggers of their choice and let them know that they have been nominated.
- Include the logo of the award in a post or on your blog.
Point 1: check
Point 2: will do in a sec.
Point 3: I don’t know who to pass this on, so if you who are reading this want it, grab it, answer the questions and link back to this post so I can read your answers!
Point 4: check.
My answers to Joleene’s questions!
1. You’re going on vacation to a deserted island and you get five things (besides toilet paper, food, and the essentials). What do you take?
notebook, pen and pencil, and da Kindle Keyboard – with that Stupid Phone that works as MP3 reader! 😉
2. What’s your favorite movie or TV show?
I don’t watch TV since the early Nineties. Anything with Da Muses tends to become a favorite, so I’ll say their latest movie, John Wick & Bang Bang (which are both action movies, but Muse H has also romance. And those jaw-dropping dance steps). And apparently both are getting sequels as well! 😉
3. What’s something you collect?
Art books. DVDs. comic books.
4. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
Nothing at this time. Call it middle-age wisdom! 😉
5. Cats, dogs, or squirrels?
Unicorns or other legendary creatures, thanks!
6. What’s a hobby people might not guess you have?
I’m afraid it’s all pretty much in the open…
7. Do you roll or fold your socks (or just stuff them in the drawer)?
pair them with a half roll and stuff then in the socks box.
8. What is the closest object on your right?
besides the mouse? Tablet for digital painting (not much used, unfortunately)
9. If you could be known for only one thing, what would it be?
My wonderful stories! 😀
10. If you were a ghost, who would you haunt?
Screenwriters – especially if they were trying to make movies out of my books!